FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
What's the latest on the Hartford blaster?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crowley
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: What's the latest on the Hartford blaster? Reply with quote

Hiya, new member here. I've been dreaming of my very own Blade Runner blaster for a while, one that I could wave around in hand rather than just keep as a showpiece. I've been keeping my eyes on the Hartford version for a while, and I found a couple of posts from the beginning of this year from forum regular Noeland where he mentions they should have been available in the States around early summer, or at least that there should be some additional information about their availability by then, and that there should be airsoft versions of both the regular and snubnose blaster available.

First there's this thread.

Noeland wrote:
OK, Kato got back to me today folks. This is the photo he sent me.

My snubby is in transit, the moment I have it I will post my own pictures and review of it, along with my review of the fullsize blasters.

Snubby: $500
Fullsize: $540

Shipping for these in the US, barring any distribution complications is projected for April.

Working on the distro now (you might be able to get them directly from me) and I'm also trying to get an "early bird special" kind of pricing setup.

There is a language barrier, though I have resolved to learn Japanese! It's language I've always wanted to learn, why not now?

More soon!

And another one here.

Noeland wrote:
Thanks guys, I was very anxious to get it posted for everyone to see! I love the damn thing. For me the smooth grips is more comfortable than the finger grooved versions.

The snubby will be $500, and the full will be $540, according to what Kato has told me.

I believe that will hold true for both the PFC version and the airsoft versions of the blasters.

And you will be able to get them through a few dealers, maybe even me directly, I'm not aure just yet where, or exactly when, but I'm being told May.

I have found no further mentions of the subject since these. Can anyone give me the latest lowdown. Granted, with my current budget I probably wouldn't be able to afford this stuff, but let's say if I were an android I would dream of electric blasters.
steevy
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen them on Ebay for about $550 but no snubs yet.Maybe Noeland will update us.
Delmustator
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

I just picked one up a couple weeks ago for $560 something.. It really is a nice blaster. I just received my C&S holster for it today!

The seller mentioned that he was only able to get a couple in Japan and I think I bought the first and the other sold on eBay a few days ago.

If your interested, I have a MIB OffWorldMFG "Hero" M2019 available. I actually purchased it before the Hartford appeared on eBay. I've had it for about 2 weeks. This is serial # 121 of 130. Comes with COA and Weapons Permit. PM me if interested.
Finbladerunner
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terve!

Just popped to say welcome. Nice to see another finn over here! Very Happy
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only New Hartfords I know about are the Snub and the Kit version of the Chief Special. Supposedly they are coming out with another more worldcon accurate one soon according to Noeland. But their website has not been updated with any new info as of yet. Also check out zospec armoury for upgrade parts.

link to propsummit thread...
http://propsummit.com/viewtopic.php?t=1170

Andy
Crowley
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andy wrote:
But their website has not been updated with any new info as of yet.

Speak of the devil, their website just got updated today! Not that I can read their moonspeak...
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a translated page link

I don't see any new info though.

Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: