FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
OUTLAND: ConAm 27 Mining T-Shirts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SonarTech
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:51 pm    Post subject: OUTLAND: ConAm 27 Mining T-Shirts Reply with quote

Hi, folks. I'm printing a run of ConAm 27 "Mining" T-Shirts next week and if you're interested in getting one (or more), now's your opportunity. Pricing will depend on the number of shirts I print, but will probably range around $24 or less, depending on the interest.

This particular batch will be printed on Safety Green (50/50) shirts with Royal Blue Ink. The shirts will be screen-printed, not a crappy thermal image. The printer we use is extremely durable and will absolutely not crack or fade. I previously made (and sold out of) red ConAm 27 "Medical" T-shirts.

This is what they'll look like (front and back):

_____

If you're interested, please let me know desired size, quantity and provide some contact info. Please e-mail this info to sonartech at hotmail dot com. You are under no commitment to buy at this point; this is just to get pricing info. I will contact each interested person individually to let them know what the final price is, then you can decide if you want to proceed with a purchase or not.

I don't generally re-run my designs unless there's a lot of interest, so once I run these and sell out of however many I print, they're gone.

I'm considering making a "Operations" and an "Electrical" design, but it will look similar.

If you're not understanding where the design for this shirt came from, re-watch Outland and look for the gray T-shirt Sagen wears wondering around the bathroom during his drug deal. It has a black stencil "27" on the front.

I'm going to print by 9/23/2011, so after that, any information you send me regarding your interest in this design will be tossed into the bit bucket.

Cheers,

SonarTech
Mark Sheppard
Community Member

Location: In my office playing golf, pouring drinks, making deals.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in for a gray one , and pink one that reads "MEDICAL"

"Did you really destroy the ENTIRE shipment?"

www.alienthemovie.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: