FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Urine Trouble

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benny Bedlam

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Urine Trouble Reply with quote

I was watching "Prometheus" the other night, and I noticed something odd in the scene where Weyland is revealed as having been hidden aboard the ship the whole time. You know, the scene with the biblical overtones of David anointing the old mans feet (gross). There is a shot where David is standing in front of a wall where a robotic arm is filing clear containers that appear to be filled with a yellow liquid.
Is that supposed to be urine? And if it is, could this be a joke about eccentric millionaire Howard Hughes?
There are rumours that as Howard Hughes slid into insanity, he began obsessively saving his urine in jars... one version of this story even has Hughes employing two burly guards armed with rifles to stand watch over the jars of urine at all times.
By any standard, Weyland is even richer and more powerful than Howard Hughes ever was... could this visual joke be Ridley's way of implying that Weyland is just as insane?

joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be Benny...then again, looking at the pic, I fail to see how someone could produce the same amount of urine everyday Confused ...if you look at the containers, you'll see what I mean.
Maybe it's some sort of medication given to him by David Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sequel Props All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: