FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Hardwood Grips for the Goldberg Arms Snub Nose

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveG
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Hardwood Grips for the Goldberg Arms Snub Nose Reply with quote

Now available, hardwood grips for the Goldberg Arms Snub Nose Blaster! These grips are precision CNC milled from domestic and exotic hardwoods and are available either un-finished, or hand sanded and finished with a lustrous hand rubbed oil varnish. Currently I have grips available in walnut, curly bubinga, curly mahogany and curly maple. The photos are of sample grips, each set of grips will be slightly different but I use only the best quality hardwoods available. Please note that these photos are of newly finished grips. Many hardwoods get darker and wrmer with age, particularly mahogany, which will darken to a deep reddish brown.

Unfinished grips come with precision counterbored screw holes and finishing instructions.

Price is $75 per pair un-finished, $125 per pair finished, plus $11 insured priority mail shipping.

Paypal payments only.

Please PM for for availability of specific hardwoods. Most grips will be milled and finished (if desired) to order lead time is one to two weeks.

"I just want to say people... Get A Life! Move out of your parent's basement! It's just a movie!"

Last edited by DaveG on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beauties indeed Dave...good luck with the sale
DaveG
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks joberg! I don't actually expect to sell that many of these grips. I've only sold about two dozen snub nose kits and I would expect only a few of those people might be interested in hardwood grips. But I really made them for me. Now one the other hand , hardwood grips for the Tomenosuke...

Oops! Did I let that slip?!

Wink

"I just want to say people... Get A Life! Move out of your parent's basement! It's just a movie!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: