FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Anyone selling Tomenosuke steel cylinders?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lasagna Smoothie
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:33 am    Post subject: Anyone selling Tomenosuke steel cylinders? Reply with quote

I was simply wondering if any here know of anyone currently selling steel cylinders for Tomenosuke blasters? Teddz over at therpf is apparently selling them, but he's unfortunately years behind schedule at this point, and I don't believe he's currently accepting new orders. I've purchased a number of steel barrels from sdstudios (and been very happy with their speed and quality), but it seems it's harder to find a steady source for metal cylinders...
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it`s true...the only thing is for you to find your local manufacturing company (or individual) and make a deal with those to supply you with a steady amount of barrels. Wink
Lasagna Smoothie
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joberg wrote:
Yes, it`s true...the only thing is for you to find your local manufacturing company (or individual) and make a deal with those to supply you with a steady amount of barrels. Wink

Thanks for responding. I'm afraid that may be my only option. It does seem as though metal cylinders pop up from time to time though, so it may be just a matter of being patient.
HRE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it about the genuine bulldog cylinder that doesn?t work in the prop Tomen gun? It physically fits, but what exactly is the problem? I was watching a Tested YouTube video of Adam Savage and a couple other guys building the Tomen guns and one of them said the bulldog cylinder fit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: