FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Early X-mas present from Paul to me; the JW bottle

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props
View previous topic :: View next topic  
punctated
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Early X-mas present from Paul to me; the JW bottle Reply with quote

This was not from an ebay auction.

A few weeks ago out of the blue I was contacted by Paul (aka Once-bitten) asking me if I wanted one of the cracked JW bottles for a nominal price. I immediately said yes I do not know Paul nor have I been in contact with him prior to this offer but again for some reason he contacted me with a generous deal.

The bottle arrived yesterday.

Well lets just say that although my bottle is slightly cracked it looks phenomenal!! The crack is horizontal along one side of the shoulder and is not very obvious. As soon as I finish the bottle I will post pictures.

I am giving Paul (aka Once-bitten) a big public "Thank You" for making this offer to me.
Nexus6
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Early X-mas present from Paul to me; the JW bottle Reply with quote

punctated wrote:
This was not from an ebay auction.

A few weeks ago out of the blue I was contacted by Paul (aka Once-bitten) asking me if I wanted one of the cracked JW bottles for a nominal price. I immediately said yes I do not know Paul nor have I been in contact with him prior to this offer but again for some reason he contacted me with a generous deal.

The bottle arrived yesterday.

Well lets just say that although my bottle is slightly cracked it looks phenomenal!! The crack is horizontal along one side of the shoulder and is not very obvious. As soon as I finish the bottle I will post pictures.

I am giving Paul (aka Once-bitten) a big public "Thank You" for making this offer to me.

Welcome to 'Club JWB 2019'. Enjoy your stay. Very Happy
sethb6025
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Very Happy
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most excellent; a very nice christmas gift from Paul.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: