FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Mad Max
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rook
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the necro-posting, but I just wanted to say "well done" on your Mad Max set up!

I have one of the all metal airsoft versions of the shotgun that I've done some modding to to get it closer to the version from the first film.

I still need to somehow get the foregrip and handgrip checkered, but overall I'm pretty happy with how my mods turned out.

I still haven't finished the REST of my MFP uniform though. My jacket is a hack job and I still have to get my (accurate!) Goose boots modded so the shin armor stops trying to amputate me. Smile

I know everyone loves the black on black Interceptor, but I have a special fondness for the Red/Blue/yellow version myself. maybe someday. Smile

Can you share a picture of your full uniform?
Mr Webber
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the interest Rook, great job on the sprayer. Heres some pics of the finished costume.

Since these pics, super accurate sunglasses have been released in Japan, they are overpriced but are absolutely spot on and finish the whole deal.
Let me know if you need any help with The Goose.
Rook
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, I found your other Mad Max thread after I posted that. Smile

Great costume either way!

I prototyped the shoulder holster in some black vinyl I had on hand. I think I pretty much nailed the design. It worked out fine and wears well. The original film holster had the same spring squeeze feature that the Safariland Deckard's holster had, so my scratch build is lacking that feature (no quick draw for me). Smile

My uniform will end up resembling the original MM movie poster, that had the MFP trooper in the Goose style boots with the helmet and the shotgun (which Goose didn't use on the bike).

I still want to build a replica of Goose's bike, but good luck finding the fairing. Guess I'll just have to suffer with my '85 Honda Interceptor rat bike. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Non Blade Runner Props All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: