FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Assembly video of Amazing 1:6 scale blaster...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hauptmann
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, no LED's?

Very Happy
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the Blaster from Tomhiro Monday morning. Two days after I ordered it. Wow, that was some fast shipping from Japan. The detail on it is amazing and very faithful to its full scale cousins. It is the smallest Worldcon accurate pistol that I know of, and has nearly as many parts as the Offworld or Hartford. It has a fully operational bolt. Because the parts are so small I do not have a camera that can photograph them, but here are some Pics from Nyzekii's site...

This is exactly what I got. It looks like I might need to drill out some of the holes though, and I don't have the tools to work on it yet. This thing really is a masterpiece though, and the detail is remarkable and needs a microscope to see all of it. It Even has all the markings on the Bull Dog and Steyr receiver, as well as on the bullets.It comes with both the Weaver knob and slotted screw and three cylinders and 10 bullets, including one cylinder with the ammo already loaded. The Steyr ammo clip also has the interior electronic details, and the side switch. To top it off there is also a display stand included.

The price is a bit much for the amount of material used, but it is one of the most remarkable models of the gun EVER made. Add the fact that the slightly larger and simpler Tomenosuke Nano has sold for much more money than this one did on the secondary market, I think this thing is well worth the money I paid for it. I only wish I could buy many more of them.

Andy
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the sharing Andy...enjoy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Studio Scale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: