FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
NEW 2011 Blade Runner Blaster
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amish
Community Guide

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I do not like to lock down threads, I am going to ask Rich to start a new thread and not discuss the topic of selling or making real firearm modification or parts for real or blank firing firearms.

This is a prop forum and not a firearm forum, if anyone wishes to discuss this with me, please feel free to pm me or any of the other Community Guides.

As it stands, we are not allowing any threads or posts that deal with conversions of working firing arms using live ammunition, including blanks. Even the conversion of deactivated fire arms may be restricted based on our discretion. Also there will be absolutely NO sales of activated Fire arm parts through this board, or parts to convert activated firearms. Each individual who wishes to ever even consider making a conversion of a live firing version of this gun must seek the assistance only of a professional gun smith, and research their local laws in such matters. We can not endorse any discussion on these matters except to warn against the conversion of these fire arms, and their inherent dangers, and possible legal consequences even if done safely.

I think that about spells it out. I do not want to rain on anyone's parade, as a community forum here, we cannot accept the liability and will not accept the liability of something going wrong and it being attributed to this forum.

Thank you!

Tom
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: