FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Offworld Delux model?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan9731
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:20 am    Post subject: Offworld Delux model? Reply with quote

I noticed on ebay, that Offworld, have introduced an M2019 Delux model.. It doesnt look any different from the M2019C.. could it just be the same one? Apparently the upper receiver is black..

I know Offworld do bring out new models, but is just a new spin on an old model?
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks pretty much like the same thing to me. I think some of the early 'C' models might not have had the new receiver yet with the Steyr markings. They did get rid of the metallic paint and instead use the flat black paint on the Receiver on the 'C', and now it seems to be using the new receiver with it anodized black instead of painted. Still all this seems to be stuff that has been around now for a while. No real big changes that I can see.

Andy
Bwood
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The deluxe version is described in the ad as follows:
"This deluxe model now comes with true etching from the original prop. The upper receiver is black anodized for better quality and realism.
It has a 5th LEDs on the bottom of the ammo plate. Square off ejection port, side plate cut out to view the cylinder, LEDs switch are relocated for easy ON/OFF access. The Upper receiver, triggers, hammer, and all the internal screws/springs are metal."

Never having owned one, I don't know how much these details differ from their previous model(s).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: