FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Various prop items... including a few Blader Runner!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kurtyboy
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Various prop items... including a few Blader Runner!!! Reply with quote

Running low on funds so need to get rid of some of my stash...

Please PM me with interest. Prices do not include shipping.

Blade Runner police badge and blaster binding post. Both cast in metal. Badge is unpainted. £45 plus shipping.

Vintage ML90 for Vid-phone. £20.

Complete set of SDS Tie Fighter helmet greeblies. 2 x machined imperial discs, 2 x machined knurled cone knobs, 2 x forehead trident details and 1 x plastic rear mowhawk 'pill box'. £50 plus shipping.

Vader Reveal 'mystery part'. These are not replicas, 3D printed or castings. These are the original vintage part with an added machined washer. £35 each plus shipping.

As it appears on the original:

Bourne Identiy bank deposit box items:
Correct and very rare pocket knife. It was originally black and has been repainted. £40 plus shipping.

Three credit card replicas made by me, not embossed. £20 plus shipping.

Screen accurate USB dongle and a pair of the correct lens cases. £20 plus shipping.

Correct harmonica that Andy gives Red in Shawshank Redemption, with the correct and extremely rare box (just as in the movie, the box does not match the harmonica). The only thing different is the text on the back is red instead of white. £65 plus shipping.

Real leather Pulp Fiction brief case with screen accurate brass locks. £25 plus shipping.

Super rare (i.e. they show up roughly every year or two) Chewie bowcaster/Dr. Evazan screen accurate scope with correct scope rings. If you want to build an accurate bowcaster you need this. £199 plus shipping!

Real conical Singlepoint scope (frosted tip). £125 plus shipping.

Real conical Singlepoint scope (clear tip). A must for Bowcaster enthusiasts, plus DH17s etc. £175 plus shipping.

Indy Temple of Doom Lao Che crystal diamond. £10 plus shipping.

(only the diamond is included)

Fett dental files for jetpack, gauntlets and RotJ helmets. Currently have:
Brown x4
Black x13
Gold x17

Specify which color(s) you want and if you want them with one or two rings around the head. £5 each plus shipping.

Fett Pride FP3 knee dart blocks. Resin. Will need finishing and painting. £10 plus shipping.

Very nice replica Yoda AOTC saber. Machined aluminium and black plastic, rubber grips, anodized machined emitter. Very nice and accurate. £45 plus shipping.

Super rare original vintage Biker Scout gloves. Size medium but I can get my size large paws into them without too much trouble! £190 plus shipping.

Last edited by kurtyboy on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Marcus, quite the collection/sale here (let's get rid of the AA stormtrooper lid and use it as a spitoon Laughing ) joke aside, good luck with the sale
kurtyboy
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks J. I need to raise money to move house.... again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: