FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Another Blade Runner toy gun

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crowley
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:23 am    Post subject: Another Blade Runner toy gun Reply with quote

Hooray, the site is back!

I came across this Blade Runner -style toy gun by chance, and I haven't seen it mentioned here before:

Found and sold at this site: http://www.airsoftrc.com/superior-force-electric-toy-gun-w-moving-slide-rotating-bullets.html

I've bought myself one, and I quite like it. The plastic feels sturdy, and it is a bit on the beefy size as far as size goes. When you pull the trigger, the bullets rotate and the slide moves back and forth in addition to the expected lights and sounds.

I will definitely work on mine to make it look more like the movie version, but I also want to keep this model's own touches.

The color scheme on this gave me an idea that I would love to see from people who make their fancy custom blasters: A pimped-up gold-plated Blade Runner blaster with pearl grips!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: