FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
For sale Magnoli Clothiers Deckard Trench coat S/M

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnyjon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:39 am    Post subject: For sale Magnoli Clothiers Deckard Trench coat S/M Reply with quote

Hi all,

I posted this same subject in another section of this forum before I realised there was this sale section, sorry but I am new to the forum!

I'm selling a magnoli clothiers deckard trench coat on ebay. I had it made recently and only received it last month. I'd messed the measurements up a bit and it didn't quite fit me right so I am selling it in order to fund getting another one made.

The coat has been customised , I worked for a few months on the collar and made my own pattern to get a more screen accurate look. Also I chose a darker colour brown to get it more screen accurate.

You can find it on Ebay here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331695685311?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I would sell internationally but would have to figure out postage so contact me for how much that would be.

Sorry for double posting on this!

cheers

Jon Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: