FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Damn customs, need to let off some steam!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buch
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:13 am    Post subject: Damn customs, need to let off some steam! Reply with quote

I just got the message from customs that they send back my Todd Costume's Solo Blaster because it is "a prohibited item" Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I'm having difficulties controlling how angry I am.

They didn't even bother to check it properly. You can buy the Denix C96 absolutely legally a dozen of places here. Replica firearms are fully legal.

The worst thing about it is the total arrogance and incompetence shown by the customs: "It looks like a gun and it comes from the US... it's probably very dangerous... let's send it back and harass a lot of people who havn't done anything wrong". What the f**** is wrong with people like this?

I HATE THIS BELITTLED EXERCISE OF POWER WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!

I've imported several replica fIrearms from the US over the years and NEVER had a problem before now.

Just praying that Todd will understand that it's a mistake and give it another try. Will ask him to split it up into two boxes. Hopefully that will work.

Sorry... just had to get it out!

P.S. If any of you happen to work by the customs I still love you
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes! Your taxes at work Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Sorry to hear about it Anders; very frustrating when one day it's yes and the next day it's no...for the same item.
Go figure Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Coffee Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: