FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
What is it worth? Selling my first run Johnny Walker bottle

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tmork
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:14 pm    Post subject: What is it worth? Selling my first run Johnny Walker bottle Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

It seems the last time i posted anything on this forum was in 2013... Wow. That is a long time ago.

I was one of the participants in the original crowd funded project to create a replica of the 1982 Blade Runner Johnny Walker Black Label bottle. If I remember correctly, there was about a hundred made. Mine is numbered 22.

It's been with me now for soooo many years, and Blade Runner is my all time favorite movie. However, I am in need of cash and am concidering selling it at this point. I was hoping the community could give me some input as to what it might be worth at this time. I've found no bottles for sale on Ebay and don't really have any points of comparison.

Hope you can help And Happy New Year!
stussy
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the last one i saw for sale on ebay the price was £500.it had been on for a while and wasn't selling.you can always put it on ebay yourself and set a reserve price that you are happy to sell at.i would love one myself but no way would i spend that much.i took the cheaper option and bought the nyzeki plastic one.on my display set up it looks good enough for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: